Lord of Life seeks to serve its community, and that means opening our doors for community and family events.
A donation of a minimum of $100 for commercial or private groups for four hours (with an additional $25 per hour after the first four hours) and a minimum of $55.00 for non-profit groups will be charged for a one time use of the building. Fees for groups wishing to use the building on a long term basis (weekly, monthly) will be subject to negotiation with the Property Committee and Church Council. All requests for use of the building or facilities will be made to the Church Council in sufficient time for determination and findings.
The following rules should apply to all groups using the building:
- No smoking allowed within the building - including bathrooms (place brown sand can outside the door for disposal of cigarettes for those who smoke outside)
- No alcoholic beverages are to be served in the building or on the grounds
- Persons responsible for the group will see that proper use be made of the building and that proper care be given all equipment contained therein
- Persons responsible for the group will see that participants use only that part of the building approved for their use
- The group agrees to assume financial responsibility for breakage or damage to building or equipment
- Groups using the building will leave it in a good clean condition (i.e.: floors and tables). All tables and chairs will be returned to their original position. There is cleaning equipment in the utility closet next to the water fountain in the hallway
- The key to the building is not to be duplicated
- Each group is responsible for its own liability insurance and will not hold Lord of Life Lutheran Church responsible for accidents occurring during the group’s use of the facility
- When leaving the building:
- Be sure all windows and doors are locked
- Turn thermostats down
- Be sure bathroom lights are off
- Pull handle of outside door to be sure it is secured
- Clean all table and counter tops used
- Remove all trash with you as there is no trash collection
For more information or to schedule an event at Lord of Life Church, please call the church office: 410-676-8063. You may also request a date to hold an event by completing the Building Use Application.